“We are committed to serving the community and providing a variety of quality health care services to patients in the comfort of their homes.”
We provide care 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Even during holidays.
To provide the community with the highest level of health care in the home by hiring the most competent, compassionate clinicians available.
WHAT IS HOME HEALTH CARE?
Home health provides skilled nurses, rehabilitation therapist, registered dietitians, certified home health aides and medical social worker to patients in their homes. Under the direction of the patient’s primary physician, an appropriate home health program is designed and implemented based on the patient’s specific needs.
Benefits of Home Health Services includes:
- Allowing patients to convalesce in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
- Providing skilled healthcare professionals that assure continuity and quality of care.
- Teaching the patient and their caregivers the skills needed to take care of themselves.
- Enabling patients and their families to actively participate in the recovery process.
- Meeting the patient’s social and emotional needs
- Preserving the dignity of the patient.